Why Regular HVAC Maintenance is Important
Your home or business’s heating and cooling system is probably running just fine right now with no reason for concern. That’s a good thing, and we hope that continues for you for a long time to come. However, when HVAC systems fail, it almost always happens at the worst possible time. There is usually a reason for the unfortunate timing: your system is probably working harder than normal, either on the hottest day of the year or the coldest day of the year.
What Regular HVAC Maintenance Provides
Heating and cooling systems are man-made mechanical devices which means at some point in time, all of them are going to fail or need repair or replacement at some point in time. Regularly scheduled maintenance can help prevent future costly repairs or replacements by keeping your system operating as efficiently as possible. Small repairs, caught early, can prevent big, costlier repairs from becoming necessary in the future.
*BUSINESS NAME* offers our customers a regularly scheduled maintenance plan to help ensure your system doesn’t need unexpected costly repairs down the road. Listed below are just a few of the things our scheduled maintenance plan provides:
• Improved efficiency
• Extended equipment life
• Improved safety
• Priority customer status
• Filter inspection
• Inside coil inspection (clean at a discounted rate if necessary)
• Inspect primary & secondary drains
• Inspect blower components-clean and/ or adjust as necessary
• Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
• Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
• Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
• Monitor voltage and average draw on all motors and heaters
• Monitor air conditioner and heating cycles
• Inspect heat exchanger and burners-vacuum and/ or adjust as necessary
• Adjust gas pressure as necessary
• Inspect pilot operation and adjust as necessary
• Monitor flue draft for safe operation
• Inspect and test safety operation
• Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise and fall
• Inspect thermostat operations
What Types of Systems Are Covered?
Our maintenance plans are designed to work for any home or small business’s HVAC system. We service almost all name brands including American Standard, Carrier, Lenox, Rheem, York, Trane, Amana, and many more. Even if you didn’t purchase your system from us, we’ll gladly service your system.
Get In Touch With Us
If you would like more information about our regularly scheduled maintenance plan, visit our website at *DOMAIN NAME* or email us at *EMAIL ADDRESS*.
*BUSINESS NAME* is a fully licensed and insured heating and cooling contractor located in *SERVICE AREA*. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time. We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business.